I'm finally getting around to all those tags. So here ya go Em, Ash, Julie, and Stacy!
1) I will be late for work before I leave the house with the bed unmade. I have gotten better since I’ve been married. Ask Tay. Or my boss.
2) I am fascinated/terrified of bears. Again, one of Tay’s favorite topics... bear spray WILL save your life! I have just discovered on the Animal Planet that there is a family in Heber with grizzly bear pets. I think that should be our next date night.
3) I love the feeling after a good workout. LOVE it. It makes my day if it hurts to wash my hair after the gym. Unfortunately I
also really love cheese.
4) I love making lists. I love checking them off. Sometimes I’ll make lists just so that I can cross them off.
5) I want to visit all the Disneylands in the world. I am almost there... just DisneyParis left... I won’t mention that we were only 45 minutes away in November but the lovely French decided to go on strike and close it down while we were there.
6) I love the sound of dirt crunching. Whether it’s under a mountain bike, or hiking, or mudsliding, or whatever, I LOVE it!
7) I sleep with a stuffed elephant named Inigo Montoya. I had to retire my silk pillow bc the pillow finally disintegrated.
8) I want to go on a service mission. That's one thing I didn't get crossed off my list while I was single. Someday Taylor and I will go. Someday we will also go on a safari.
9) I love pictures. I love looking at other people's and taking my own. Maybe that’s why blogs are so great!
10) In high school (and parts of college) I was a music groupie. I spent every spare penny on concert tickets or cd’s. On a more ridiculous note, I also recorded every outfit that I wore in high school and what I did that day. Not sure why I am admitting that. I still get made fun of for that. And for good reason. But it is fun to read now!
11) Few things makes me more happy than Sound of Music. Julie Andrews and the lonely goatherd move me! Actually Les
Miserables, is pretty good competition.
12) I talk to my mom or dad at least once a day. That way New Orleans doesn't feel so far away. Ok like 5 times a day. What can I say.. I love my family!
I tag... Mallory (welcome to the world of blogging), Court, Lily, Heather, Karin, and Dee! xoxoox
8 comments:
Teigan,
I took your tag challenge but your 12 things are much more interesting than mine!
once again I find out all these new and interesting things about you Teigan! :) love it!
THat is so awesome that you named your elephant Inigo Montoya! Hilarious.
I am notorious for not ever filling these things out. I've been tagged a bunch of times, but I'm too lazy to do them. Maybe I will this time...
ps like the Juno music
Your blog is fun to read and look at! It is quite funny to see my good ol cousin Tay as a married man though. You guys seem so happy! I realized from reading your 12 things that we're actually a lot alike! How fun! Tell Tay hi and hopefully we'll see you guys soon.
The whole loving the feeling after a good workout thing - and loving that feeling of pain ... I will never understand that one :)!
Hey Teigan... found your blog on Spence & julies.... Love it. I wish I loved to work out! I really need to love it! We need to get together~ Hope all is going good for you guys!
Duh, I know the family in Heber with the bears. They are the Sueses. I used to hang out there when I was younger. I am not sure what they are up to now but the animals are super fun. They also have wolves and deer . . . at least they used to =)
Post a Comment