11.01.2011

The Deranged Easter Bunny

It's a major award!
You'll shoot your eye out!
It was . . . the ssssoaappp.
Ohhhh . . . fuuuuuuuudddddggggge.
I could quote this movie all night long. B went along with his"pink nightmare" costume as long as he had his sucker. 
Happy Halloween!
Love, Frageeeeeeeelay, the leg lamp, and Ralphie.
Ghosts of Halloweens past here, here, and here.

And the obligatory family pumpkin patch picture here:

3 comments:

Tia and Cam said...

happy halloween! next year you need to get some pics of B "Peeez, trick or treat(ing)"

Megan said...

Teigan...I love love love your halloween costumes! ha! I have ALWAYS thought you had the cutest style and were SUPER-DUPER creative, and these Halloween costumes just seal the deal! ;) Its fun to see what you guys are up to! Looks like so much fun! xoxo!

n.davis said...

seriously where do you come up with these ideas...you guys are the coolest. haha.

i love how big he is getting, he is just one darling darling little boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails