9.25.2011

Month of Merriment: Tay Day

Taylor wraps up our month of merriment. His celebration (a few weeks ago) went something like this:
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- Football
- Mexican Food
- Hiking
- Sour Cream Peach Pie
- A new mountain bike
- Beach time in Lake Tahoe

He never asks for anything, so I was excited when he made a few requests. Done and done. 
Love this man.
Yes, that's Tay's name spelled in butter. Taylor looked at it and said, "I'm going to have a heart attack but isn't that cute". Bless him for humoring me. And then putting the butter back in the fridge.

So long month of merriment. As usual, you brought us lots of cheer, lots of sweets, and some extra poundage. Until next year!

2 comments:

Tia Bowen Films said...

the food looks delicious... i wish you would come cook for me every morning. or on my birthdays even. you are a very good wife, and you rhouse looks joyful

Dan and Dee said...

30minutes...that's how long it has taken me to catch up on your blog. A lot has happened since I last went to your blog. I blame it on my Internet in Russia! I get charged per download so when I check blogs it really adds up. I am in the states and everyone is asleep so I am taking advantage of my alone time.
I loved the video you made of Becham's blog, life, celebrations! You are amazing. I enjoyed every snap shot, blog entry, and feeling like I was right there with you.
Good luck in your little place, the time will fly by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails