I am all over the place with this blog. It's August. Let's go back to May.
After Harry Potter World, I came home, packed up the house, and got on a Utah-bound plane with Beckham. Luckily, I was more focused on wrangling my non-stop little man on the flight then staring out the window crying about the fact that I was officially leaving Omaha. We spent a few days in Utah and then were off to Canadia. Taylor stayed behind, in the thick of bar prep, and drove the truck and cars out with our nephew a few days later.
After Harry Potter World, I came home, packed up the house, and got on a Utah-bound plane with Beckham. Luckily, I was more focused on wrangling my non-stop little man on the flight then staring out the window crying about the fact that I was officially leaving Omaha. We spent a few days in Utah and then were off to Canadia. Taylor stayed behind, in the thick of bar prep, and drove the truck and cars out with our nephew a few days later.
First stop: Vancouver. Beeeee-yoooou-tee-ful. I love Canada. There were so many amazing views. And I love any place that encourages you to get outside. We fell in love with Stanley Park and loved exploring on our bikes. We shopped in the rain, cheered for the Canucks, ate delicious food, and enjoyed gorgeous runs around the Olympic Village.
We spent a day at the Capilano Suspension Bridge and the Treetop Adventure. More stunning views and a really wobbly bridge. Hence my death grip on Beckham as I worked on catching my balance.
I could get used to looking at this all day. Especially when it's warm and sunny outside and you're with fabulous company. Beckham was in heaven. Tay would have been in heaven. I guess that just means we'll have to go back together!





1 comment:
When you come back up make sure to bring me with you...I'm pretty much an expert on BC ;)
Post a Comment