8.26.2010

Month of Merriment, Part Deux

Then I had a birthday.


You know you are getting old and boring when you are pleased as punch to get a steam mop for your birthday. And when you say things like pleased as punch.


My boys took me on a romantic ride on a swan boat, after a delish birthday dinner with friends. It's really too bad they didn't have a tunnel of love. I have to post this second picture because Beckham's fake camera smile cracks me up every time I look at it. He does this every time I pull my camera out.


Two more birthdays to celebrate in the next week! It's a good thing I am so good at eating cake.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday

Julie said...

Well it's a good thing no one can tell you are good at eating cake! Skinny girl. You are all looking so great. Beckham is just darling, love that little stink! mmm his chubs are yummy.

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday. Hope it was wonderful. Enjoy your mop steamer or whatever. =) xoxo

Tia and Cam said...

I am also glad that I am good at eating cake. We have too many birthday's in this time. I also love beck's camera smile. It's cool because all your pictures look normal, not like only the older people are smiling. you have a trained baby

Foulgers said...

Such a cute family. Beck is getting so big! Happy Birthday to all. And you are lookin tan and sexy, well done MILF mama

michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails