Sarah, Heather, Rachael, Ariel, Jennifer, Carly, Tiana, Lindsey, Stacy, and moi
celebrating at Jen's lake house.
In 2000:
Ariel, Tiana, Teigan, Stacy, Tamera, Heather, Rachael, Jennifer, Lindsey, and Monique
And in 2010:
Our high school reunion was last week, and so we decided to head back to Texas and the lake house and have our own girl's reunion before the real one. I love that we can go for a while without seeing one another and then pick up right where we left off. We went boating, played games, ate lots of good food, laughed, and chased our babies around. We watched old home videos that taught us a few things:
1. We were spazzes in high school.
2. Texas humidity + poofy hair = is not a good look. My friend's sister kept asking what was wrong with our hair in all of the pictures. She could not believe that we lived in a time before the hair straightener. It reminded me of the first time I used a hair straightener in college. I felt like a celebrity. I guess that means we are getting old.
3. Our husbands should never be allowed to see said videos.
Here are the pictures of our week:
![]() |
| The babes in their life jackets. They didn't love them. |
If the boat was moving, B was asleep. He managed to stay awake to wonder what his mom was doing on the tube, but it didn't last for long.
![]() |
| A dip in the lake with my boy. He loved it. It's a good thing Tay wasn't there, he would have freaked out. Husband is scared of Texas water. |
The high school reunion was on Saturday at the House of Blues. We had a blast, but didn't take many pictures.
![]() |
| I'll have a gin and tonic minus the gin please? The bartender did not like us very much. |
We spent a night out on the town catching up with old friends, laughing, and reminiscing on the days of high school. Such happy memories.
The next morning I ate Blue Bell for breakfast, hugged my girls goodbye, and flew home to my husband. The last ten years have treated us well. Go class of 2000!












4 comments:
Oh my gosh I love that you went to your high school reunion. It looks like so much fun especially because you had a fun group of girl friends. I'll have to go to mine next year...are we really that old? Wasn't I just in highschool?
That was so much fun seeing everyone. I completely agree that the husbands are never allowed to see those videos! We were crazy.
i cant wait to always be having blue bell for breakfast :) hey, there is another "b" food... blue bell. everyone looks so good, glad everyone could make it
teigy you look freakin hot. im so glad you chose that dress. im sorry i wasnt much help! i have loved that dress ever since it came out! you look amazing! loves
britt
Post a Comment