
Today our little man received a name and blessing from his father.
We really missed our families today. A lot.
But we are so grateful for the good friends that were a part of the experience.
Beck smiled up at them the whole time.
And I felt overwhelmed with gratitude.

The blessing circle minus Jack Mo and plus me :)
Beckham may look concerned,
but he was flying high all day long.

And so were we.


11 comments:
oh i missed it! i leave one week out of the year and you pick that day! even though i was gone (sniff-sniff) it looks like you had a great day!
I was so sad to miss it, darn sick kids ;) I heard he was smiling the whole time! Jack was happy to be asked to join in the circle. Thanks :)
yay! he's official. congrats to the fam! hes darling.
It certainly was a sweet blessing, what a special day for your family. Neat that you got a picture with everyone (minus Jack). I'll have to remember to do that this time around. Beck sure is a cutie!
Congrats! He is so cute...
you are looking exceptionally radiant...what a special day! miss you tons.
Teig you are smokin! I looked terrible the first year of Hannah's life, no fair! I love Beck's round head and huge cheeks. They perfectly match Hannahs. :) So glad he is officially named. love you guys.
I can't believe how big he is getting! So glad you were able to have such a special day. He's very lucky to have such a wonderful mom and dad!
P.S. You look wonderful and I LOVE his blessing outfit!
He is so cute. I cant believe how fast the time has gone by....Wish we could have been there! Miss you guys!
hey teigan! it's kathy - i got your comment on "the sock ladies"! email me and i can send you an invite to my blog (it's private) - it's fun to keep in touch with peeps from kingwood. :)
kathygehmlich@gmail.com
ps - beckham is adorable. SOOOO cute. i miss the quiet, non-mobile stage. :)
Hey, I totally know Buckley. Grew up with him. What a small world!
Post a Comment