We had a great Thanksgiving. It started off right, with a turkey bowl for Tay.

Then we headed to dinner with some fellow law students. We had a feast! Everyone did such a great job. I have new appreciation for all the mom's and grandma's in my life who manage
to make the entire dinner every year and make it look easy!

So much to be grateful for! We had a fabulous day with everyone. And we ate our weight in yams and pecan pie.

3 comments:
That looks like a good feast!! I love your blog title, how did you do that?
How fun! I am glad that you had some friends to get together with for the day! It almost looks like you are the only 2 without kids.... Teigan???
Can't wait to see you over the holidays! Miss you!
i would call you if i had your number! i think you are secretly hiding it from me!
what does this have to do with your thanksgiving bash post? well, really nothing. i just thought you might see it here :)
Post a Comment