10.28.2008

We Had a Little Shindig

Beware of a spoooky overload of pictures!



On the menu:
Chicken Potato Chowder
Chilli
Harvest Breads
Eyeballs
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
Caramel Popcorn
Poison




On the Guest List:

 A Chick-fil-A worker, Joe the Plumber, and their Ballerina

A Cowgirl and her Cow

Jack-in-the-Box, a Ninja, a Nudist on Strike, and a Dinosaur

Look at that perfect first position! She's a natural.

An Elephant and her brother the Bat



Two Cox Communication Specialists

Waldo and the Gorilla. We never got a picture of the Ellisons all together!

A gypsy. Wife of the Gorilla. (Wonderful photography done by the elephant)

Could they get any cuter?

Thanks for coming and for bringing so much yummy food!

Love, 

The Waldos

Happy Halloween!

19 comments:

Monique and Michael said...

Your costumes turned out so cute...leave it to Teigan to pull it off :)

Kipp and Ashlee said...

What are those eyeballs? My friend is having a Halloween dinner and is looking for ideas!

Miss(Michelle) said...

How do you already have so many friends there. I have been here for a year and am still working on it.
But of course who wouldn't be drawn to you two.
Love the costumes..Couldn't pay Matt to dress like that...but I love your spirit.

Kira Jay said...

You two are adorable!! You are one creative woman! Your decorations and costumes were way cute! Looks like you are one of heck of a decorator from glimpses I've seen of your place in Nebraska and previous place in Utah through blog pics!

Two years goes by very fast!!! It seems like I just barely went to your wedding reception and saw you at mine!

Jade and Michael said...

i am so jealous of your decorations! Sucks that we are moving and have everything packed. Just wait till I have a house for Christmas! I told Michael we are getting a BIGGER tree now! Miss you guys.

Tay and Teigan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacia Cummings said...

What a fun party! I love your holiday spirit. Looks like you guys are having a great time in Omaha. Love the costumes. You Waldos are too cute. I'm missing the Bensons.

Julie said...

oh Teigan... I love how you love holidays! Your party looked rockin, I wish we could of come and had some of that yummy food! No Halloween here in Greece, I will be dressing up Hannah for the day though. People are going to think that her mother is looney but I don't care... It's Halloween!

Tia and Cam said...

i wish i could find you two to see what your costumes look like... i always had a tough time finding waldo

Stacy Ellison said...

really, that is the best picture you could find of the gypsie! the one taken by the 4 year old! wow, scary! :)

Stacy Ellison said...

oh, and the party was GREAT! thanks :)

Emilee Porter said...

Martha Stewart in action! Wow you really know how to throw a halloween party! Love yours and Tays costumes...

CHMomma said...

teigan your blog is so cute! and what a fun party it looks like you had!

Unknown said...

what a cute party!!! We miss ya all!

Dan and Dee said...

Loved Tia's comment...
What a fun party. Dan always had a "costume candy party" when our kids were young. He NEVER trick or treated in his life!!! At least as a kid. I had him take our children around in Kingwood and that was a first! WE HAD FUN!
Your party looked like lots of fun and what a cute way to capture the memories Teigan and Taylor!

brit.brat said...

brilliant. love the soda labels..and love your outfits.you guys are way cute.

i was wondering...can you guys make san diego your next place to live..? i think we need to hang out..more than this blogging thing.right? i think we would have way too much fun.ummm yeah.i was thinking about it.and you need to.

Murray Family said...

Hey! It's good to *see* you! YOu guys look like you're doing great. I LOVE the Waldo's costume. So creative!

The Smith Family said...

Darling costumes Teigan! Glad to find your cute blog!

Courtney ♥ said...

Love the costumes you guys are so great!!! Your buds look like fun-but we miss you here on the Wasatch front.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails