11.11.2007

Giving Thanks . . .

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays... mostly because you get to spend time with loved ones, eat A LOT of really good food, and then take a nap. And then after all that the Christmas season is here and Taylor finally lets me listen to Christmas music. What could be better? We have soooo much to be grateful for, and I love having a day where we can slow down enough to take the time to count our blessings. We are getting ready to leave for Paris with my family, (which definitely tops my list of things to be grateful for) and so we decided to count our blessings a little early this year:
1) As we speak there are pumpkin muffins in the oven, it is drizzling outside and we are snuggled up in our sweats listening to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat and Les Miserables. Ok that's 3 things
4) I have a husband that I adore more and more every day, and a nice warm cozy house to come home to after a being at a job that I enjoy.
7) I love our ward, have fabulous friends, an incredible family, and my health.
11) I have the peace of the gospel and the joy of an eternal marriage.
13) My stuffed elephant Inigo Montoya
14) Tay let me dress him today! (and he looked fabulous by the way)
15) Clean soft sheets
16) Terrence, Bear, and Jane
17) Turkey day with the Benson fam is coming up. . . and I love my inlaws!

I am a lucky girl! Oh wait the muffins are done... so that makes me extra thankful for stretchy, baggy sweatpants.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the blog update! This is such a good time to feel grateful for all that we have. I am so grateful that we both get to enjoy married life to wonderful men! (was that cheesy enough for you???) I hope you have a great holiday season!!! XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails