
The Mr. and I started out the month of love with a date night last weekend. Our date night pick?
It's one of our favorite winter dates, when we can't be outside but are sick of watching movies.
For the record . . . I was victorious in every game we played, especially basketball and Nascar racing. Arcade games rank high on my list of useless talents.
It was the official kick off of our 14 days of Valentine's Day. Taylor drowns in finals during the 12 days of Christmas so I kindly demand 14 days of fun in February.
We "heart attacked" our house and it became our countdown to the big day. One night we drank hot chocolate while catching up on our favorite shows on Hulu. One night we had breakfast for dinner. Last night we watched the Super Bowl. Oh, the romance. (Who dat?)
But every night we stand over our sleeping baby and ogle at his sweetness.
And then his eyes pop open and we army crawl out of the room before he catches us.
Happy love week to you!
Care to share any of your favorite winter dates with us?
I would love to hear them!


5 comments:
We have perfected the army crawl too, love it. We take the little ones to the local indoor pool, we fool ourselves into thinking it is summer for an hour or two.
HAHA, I love that you have reminded me of the ogling at the cuteness and army crawl days, those are the best times. And isn't it amazing that even when they are so small they seem to be complete bedhogs....but dad does just fine? hmph.
Oh and I saw in that first picture little beckham in the jumper...I take it he likes it? That has to be my favorite baby entertainment item....also used as adult entertainment as we watch the little ones have so much fun in it.
I love how you celebrate life at every opportunity!
The baby pictures are too darn cute for words!
Such a fun family, such fun times, you know how to live life Teigan!
what a cute fun idea! your house looks darling. ps, jacob thinks beck is so adorable!!
loves!
Post a Comment