8.06.2008

I Heart TAMN

I don't know how many of you have seen this blog but I loved this post today. Click here for a good laugh at some LDS stereotypes. (And a little satire). 

4 comments:

Emilee Porter said...

Dan and I have spent the last hour going through this laughing so hard! DTD is my favorite! I'm stealing this and putting it on my blog so that I can continue to look at it!

Fries Family said...

Yeah, that blog is pretty funny. Thanks for the info.

How are you guys doing anyway. We've been waiting for an official "We Have Arrived" post, but nothing. Sheesh!

Emilee Porter said...

I want to see pics of your new apartment! Post them for me - please :)

Brandi said...

At least your u-haul trip was only to Nebraska! Miller, his brother and friend flew out to Massachusetts last Wednesday night, rented a U-Haul on Thursday, and got back to Idaho Sunday night!!! Way too long of trip for me to go on...blah! We are moving to Moscow this week. How do you like Nebraska? Miller passed through the whole state coming back to Idaho!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails