With the Sundance Film Festival in town, Teigan got the showbiz bug. Here she is in her daytime debut, promoting her company and giving expert skin care tips on the local "Studio 5" show. As you'll see, she is a natural in front of the camera, and is considering a few offers from Hollywood (Speilberg, people...Speilberg). Her extremely supportive husband (me) is very proud.
Check out the clip...
-Taylor
12 comments:
I want your autograph! You did a terrific job! X O
Does Tay use Revitalash too??
If Tay uses it, I'll use it. --Lloyd
Oprah, move over! Way to go, Teigan. You are a natural in front of the camera! Not only do you look fabulous on TV, but you sound so smart. We are so happy to know someone famous! --Megalloyd
way cool teig! You look beautiful! and smart in that crisp white coat! and I have got to cut out the sugars! PS. I tagged you, look at my blog...
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
good job teig! that's great, glad to see you are doing so well!
You did WONDERFUL! Now get ready for your next big TV spon on Good Things Utah. You are going to be a pro!
What a star! You did a super job!
I want revitalash sp!
Dee
You are a movie star! I should have consulted you back in the day when I had to do that stuff. Maybe I could have stayed in America to further my tv career instead of having to go to Europe if I would have gotten some tips from you.
that last comment was from Spencer
NICE TEIG!!! That was awesome, don't forget us hawkins when your famous!
I finally got a chance to watch that. You look fabulous, teigan! When we move back, I'm definitely going to come to you for some expert facial advice.
You are amazing, is there anything you can't do? Love your blog...
Post a Comment