1.02.2008

Happy New Year!






We rang in 2008 at the Butler's cabin in Heber. We had so much fun catching up with Jen, Brady, and the Butler family. After a yummy steak dinner at The Claim Jumper, we cozied up by the fire, played games, and said goodbye to 2007. I'm sad to see it go, it was such a fun year! But it will be fun to see what 2008 brings! We went snowmobiling the next morning and Tay watched his bowl games... we were both wishing we were at the Sugar Bowl with the rest of my family. We have so much to be grateful for and look forward to new memories this year.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I miss the outdoor activities! But, giving it up for a few Broadway shows, shopping, and exploring NYC makes up for it a bit. Happy 2008! I hope it brings the Benson's much happiness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails