1.02.2008

A Cajun Christmas







We made it to New Orleans for a few days to spend Christmas with the Scoffield family. It was such a great trip, although it flew by too quickly. We ate fabulous southern food (as always), went on golfball hunts, Tay got some quality golfing in with my dad, and I hit a lot of trees while attempting a hole in one. We watched lots of movies, decorated cookies, sang carols, laughed with Ralphie, Buddy, and Bing, and even snuck a nap in by the fire. Grandma Mac was there this Christmas as well, and it's always fun to have her around. I am so sad that it's all over but seeing as how I have been sick for the past 3 weeks and just banished to the couch by Tay, it will be nice to slow down for a bit. On the other hand, he is making me dinner right now so maybe I should play up this sick thing a while longer :).

1 comment:

Emilee Porter said...

So glad that you posted some new pics. New Orleans looks like an awesome place ... and your family is so cute. Hope that you were able to rest today and get semi better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails